Gain Financial Literacy Through Financial Counseling in Denver, CO
Some of the things our personal finance clients are facing include avoiding bankruptcy, improving credit, resolving delinquent debt, creating a spending plan that works, exploring spending patterns, resolving marital conflicts over money, planning for retirement, paying back student loans, increasing income, cutting expenses, dealing with creditors, and exercising consumer rights.
Surveys reveal the majority of people in the United States feel lost, embarrassed, confused, or even ashamed when it comes to understanding their personal finances. While almost 70% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, 40% carry a balance on their credit cards month-to-month. If this is you, know that it can change! Our mission at Fundamental Finance Academy is to eliminate your financial stress in a caring, non-judgmental, and confidential environment.
Work with our accredited financial counselors in Denver, CO
Exclusive to individuals and couples that attend a personal finance class in Denver, CO, financial counselor Holly Novak will take you through her one-on-one, private counseling program will address and evaluate your current situation and create a step-by-step plan to get you where you want to go. Starting with your current personal financial situation, we will create a customized plan to help you reach your goals – whatever they are. In addition, you will learn how to get out of debt fast, increase your credit score, stop living paycheck to paycheck, save money, create a budget, protect yourself, and plan for the future.
Everything discussed is confidential. This hands-on, personal approach is more thorough and individualized than a financial workshop.
We specialize in financial counseling for these life stages:
- – Headed to College: Learn how to get your first credit card, build credit, and create a budget.
- – Your First Job: We will teach you what you need to know when you start your first job, from benefits and taxes to budgeting and planning. We also help evaluate job offers and packages and compare to local and national averages in your job and industry.
- – Athletes: Lessons and counseling for athletes from all levels, college to professional.
- – Buying a House: Purchasing a new home? We will teach you everything you need to know.
- – Debt Counseling: Learn how to get out of debt! We will help you understand your rights when it comes to debt collection and offer solutions to getting out of debt. There are many including credit counseling (Debt Management Programs), debt consolidation, debt settlement, or Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy. We will help you find the right solution while protecting your assets.
- – Credit Counseling: We will help you get your credit report free and fix any errors. Studies show 4 out of 5 credit reports contain mistakes and at least 1 in 5 causes the consumer to be denied a loan or job as a result of those errors. We know your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act and can help you get control over the information in your credit report.
- – Marriage: Recently engaged or newly married? Even married for years – We can help.
- – New Baby: Expecting a baby? We will provide critical lessons to life’s big changes.
- – Newly Single: Are you recently divorced or lost a spouse who managed the finances? We can help you take control of managing your money.
- – Signing Bonus / Inheritance: Have you received a sum of money and aren’t sure what to do with it? Contact us today.
As we are going through different life stages all the time, our personal finance needs are constantly changing. Having a guide can mean the difference between having money when you need it or not. We offer a free personal financial review so give us a call at (303) 827-2428 today!
Contact Fundamental Finance Academy in Denver Today
Holly Novak of Fundamental Finance Academy offers individual and corporate training on personal finance and overall financial literacy throughout the Denver Metro. Through financial workshops for all ages, she speaks on how to save money, how to get out of debt, how to make a budget, and much more.